Bsc Business Management
This broad-based degree will introduce you to cutting edge management theory and practice, with a wide range of specialised modules to choose from. With a more flexible structure than the equivalent BSc, you can tailor your course to fit your interests closely. Students holding the Cambridge Higher School Certificate or ZIMSEC A Levels will be considered for entrance to undergraduate programmes. Students who hold the East African Advanced Certificate of Education , Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education , Cambridge Higher School Certificate and National Form VI Examination will be considered for entrance to undergraduate programmes. Applicants for programmes with subject specific requirements will need to offer these as normal (please note that combined or integrated science will not normally be acceptable where a stated science is required i.e. Biology or Chemistry).
With this in mind, Roehampton will still consider applications received after the January deadline, if there are places available on the course. If you have missed the conditions of your firm choice, but met the conditions of your Insurance choice. If you miss the conditions for both your firm http://www.dpvlib.org/ and Insurance choice, then UCAS will automatically enter you into Clearing. If you applied after the January deadline, or one or more of your universities hasn’t made a decision on your application by the end of March, other reply dates will apply – please do contact us to find out more.
Join academics and industry professionals at the cutting edge of effective and ethical business management. Students with Certificates in Accountancy can be considered for entry to year one of the Accountancy, Economics, and Money, Banking and Finance programmes, provided a minimum GPA of 3.5 is obtained. In addition, a candidate must reach the appropriate level of English requirement for the particular course. STPM is considered equivalent to A-levels and is acceptable for admissions to the first year of an undergraduate programme.
- You can gain experience at university through extracurricular activities, such as club membership or taking a role on a society that will develop your team-building, business or finance skills.
- This is an Extension of Knowledge module which any student on any course in the University is able to take as an option module subject to their course incorporating a relevant slot in their course structure.
- Give your career a head-start through the option of a one-year work placement, after year two.
- Holders of the Shahadat-al-thanwiia-al-a’ama are not normally eligible for direct entry onto our undergraduate courses without completion of a suitable foundation programme, such as one of our foundation pathways.
- Any university-level qualifications or relevant experience you gain prior to starting university could count towards your course at London Met.
This module provides students with an understanding of leadership in both theoretical and practical terms. In order to develop students cognitive academic abilities a study of leadeship theory will be undertaken. In this module students will explore the core theoretical underpinning of the theories of leadership. Using current case study examples they will learn how to apply their leadership knowledge critically.
What You Will Study
Undertake a postgraduate course to further your knowledge and enhance your career with close links to industry. UK students accepted onto this course are eligible to apply for tuition fee and maintenance loans from Student Finance England or other government bodies. We’ll add ‘Degree with Employment Experience’ to the end of your degree title to reflect your time spent in industry.
International Business Ba Hons
Our academic staff have extensive experience of organisations and will support you to connect your learning to the realities of business and management. If you are considering a career in business, or in management and leadership more generally, this BSc is an excellent place to begin. You’ll graduate as a confident, independent thinker, with the detailed knowledge and skills you need to adapt rapidly to change.