With its recent report launch, the research broke new ground in measuring the positive return on ethics. Over 200 SMEs from 18 different economies spanning the Asia-Pacific and Americas were assessed, demonstrating they were more likely to grow revenues, add employees, increase wages, and expand international customers. Importantly, positive economic outcomes were not limited to only the highest-maturity SMEs.
- On-demand content is available from 14 March, with a live interactive session on 29 March.
- To ensure good business ethics and social responsibility, many companies establish an ethics management program that aligns with their mission, vision, and values.
- Ethical behaviour can significantly benefit a company, namely by improving their reputation which can help boost sales and profits.
- We identify ethical conduct, bound by rigorous compliance and governance, and the right behaviours, as one of the ESG issues that matter most to our stakeholders.
- If employees need help or advice, they are