Visit us in-person and explore the campus for yourself, or get the campus tour experience from home. For some modules you’ll produce reports, strategy documents or group presentations. Lectures3-5 hours per weekSeminars3 hours per weekWorkshops0-2 hours per weekThese figures are based on an average student in an average week. Your contact hours will vary throughout the year due to your module choices, non-compulsory classes, exam periods and changes to scheduled activities.
- Staff changes will occur from time to time; please see our InfoHub pages for further information.
- The standard entry requirements for the Integrated Foundation Year are DEE at A level or MPP at BTEC.
- • Develop critical awareness and competence in suggesting ethical and sustainable strategic alternatives to local as well as global organisations.
- The module assessment strategy has been designed to test the extent of the achievement of the module learning outcomes.
- There is evidence that many of